Friday, April 1, 2011

When is the best time to buy flight tickets to London from San Francisco

When is the best time to buy flight tickets to London from San Francisco?
Planning on going towards the end of October for two weeks. Fares were around $630 this past weekend but jumped up to $800+ on Monday. I just found out that the BFI London Film Festival is running from Oct. 14-29, during the time that I'll be there. Should I go ahead and buy the ticket now or wait another month or so in the hopes that several airlines will have a Fall fare sale to London? Also, any recommendations for cheaper European cities to fly into around that time?
London - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Flights to London can change on a daily basis. I fly to London from US once a year and find that maybe Sept/Oct the fares are cheaper. For instance if you check American Airlines daily (direct flight) you may strike it lucky as sometimes they have a sale of fares so for now if I were you I would just keep checking. Good luck.

Search News