Monday, March 21, 2011

cheapest flight to oulu, finland from san francisco or the bay area

cheapest flight to oulu, finland from san francisco or the bay area?
I will be travelling at the end of december and returning around the end of may 2009 for an exchange program to finland. Where can I get the cheapest flight? I already went through kayak and travelocity and it costs around 1250. Is there any other place where I could find some cheaper deals.
San Francisco - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That's actually a very good price for flying (a) during the holidays and (b) returning in high season. I doubt that you will find anything cheaper. You might consider using Orbitz, which now has "price assurance;" if someone gets a lower price on the flight, they will refund that difference to you.
2 :
Check this good website for cheap flight http://www.jobs2me.net/flight.htm Good Luck

Search News