Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where can i find cheap flight tickets from houston to San francisco

Where can i find cheap flight tickets from houston to San francisco?
I know cheaptickets, expedia, orbitz..etc.. Let me know if there are any other sites except these.
Air Travel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Southwest.com Southwestairlines.com
2 :
southwest.com nwa.com
3 :
I actually booked an incredibly cheap flight by going directly to an airline website (Southwest Airlines in my case). Going direct to the airline gave me a promotional airfare that bested Travelocity and Priceline by a good $150. Southwest is supposed to start Houston to San Francisco on 08/26. You can also sometimes get cheaper fares if you can fly into/out of an alternate airport. Say, San Jose instead of San Francisco.
4 :
cheaptickets.com
5 :
You can try cheapoair.com -- good website. Safe journey. Pal

Search News