Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What is the cheapest flight to London from San Francisco

What is the cheapest flight to London from San Francisco?
I am in a long distance relationship as of last Friday. We've been together since August 2006 and now he is back home to finish up school (he was studying at my school for a year). Money is tight but I really would like to fly over and see him before we start school again in the fall. He is broke as well (owes his mom a couple thousand and has to save up money for his final year of university over the summer. I want to go see him for a few weeks but found the cheapest flight to be $820. I've heard people getting over their cheaper. I'm planning on being their from July 16 - August 6th. Help me please, I've never felt so pathetic in my entire life and being able to see him in a month and a half (rather than next semester when I go over for Christmas) makes life ok. I know about the travel sites but maybe someone has a connection they can share with me. Please no answers saying we should break up, I know the reasons not to be in a LDR. But I've never felt this way before :)
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cheapest prices currently, and for the upcoming 10 months: http://www.farecompare.com/search/year.html?departure=SFO&destination=LON&p=1 $305 roundtrip + taxes.
2 :
if you go to the airport on a day you're ready to travel and a seat is available You pay tax plus about $100

Search News