Monday, December 7, 2009

What documents do I need for an airplane flight from San Bernandino, CA to San Francisco, CA

What documents do I need for an airplane flight from San Bernandino, CA to San Francisco, CA?
Imma go with my school...but idk what doceuments imma need. Like I don't have a passaport. The only form of identification I have is my school id I don't even have my birth certificate since I mom has it and I'm not talking to her right now. I'm only 16
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your not even going out of state so all you need is some form of ID. Your school ID will do but whether the airline will accept you depends on your age. You might need written consent from your parents. If the airlines say NO then you can still get the train with no checks at all. Ian M
2 :
Im sorry but you cant use your school ID. I Believe it says on the TSA website that you have to a goverment issued ID. I suggest you try and go to the DMV and create a ID.
3 :
1) If you are 18 or over, you will asked to show a Government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license. A school photo ID will only be accepted if it is from a State University, not a community college or high school ID. 2) If you do not have a proper photo ID you will still be allowed to to travel, but you will stopped at the security checkpoint and will have to submit to what is called Secondary Security Screening. This means you will be questioned by the TSA Agents, your carry-on items will be searched and you should be prepared to be patient, honest and helpful to the agents who are interrogating you.
4 :
your school groupd is going to have hard time ffind l flight from San Bernaidno to SFO why becase there is NO commerical service you wiil, have very long wait for flight that way

Search News